How Green Is Our Spa?
It's easy being green
Soothing music welcomes you to bring your stress level down a notch or two as soon as you step through the door.
Make a clean getaway
The design of Zenergize was carried out by Earth-Gentle Interiors utilizing LEED sustainability guidelines. Utmost attention was given to every detail - both for your health and our planet's. We were Green before Green was cool!
- The cornerstone design feature at Zenergize is the reception area's handsome green burl cork flooring. Natural cork is found throughout the rest of the facility.
- We clean it with organic linseed oil soap, so Zenergize is free from harmful chemicals and offensive odors.
- The restful sage green of the walls is just as restful to your lungs and nervous system as to your eye. We use zero-VOC paints throughout.
- The bamboo veneer on the reception desk is a sustainable, quickly regenerating resource.
- No paper ever touches your skin, as we use soft cotton jersey covers for our fleece-covered face cradles.
- We use top-of-the-line baking soda air filters in our ventilation system to keep the air in our spa pure and clean - free of dust, odors or fumes.
- Natural jute window shades were repurposed to create unique fixed window treatments in the Reception and Photo Facial treatment rooms.
- The pedestal base for our artisan-made coffee table was created with waste bamboo from the reception desk and recycled beach glass.
- Our ultra-high efficiency laundry pair uses 60% less water and energy and cleanses our linens better than a top-loader.
- The cachet of our European-style toilet is not for style. It provides a high-efficiency flush at a low volume.
- The striking glass vessel sink with pedestal faucet have been incorporated onto a repurposed antique oak table.
- Absolute cleanliness is maintained using the least-toxic alternatives available. Organic cleaners are used whenever possible.
- We use only hypoallergenic massage cream. Our massage cream contains arnica, which aids circulation and dissipates bruising.
- You are offered a glass of filtered water after your massage to flush out the toxins released by your therapy.
- Our linens are washed in detergent that is free of fragrance, dye, and phosphorus, keeping harmful chemicals out of our water systems.
- Rugs are cleaned with a high-efficiency HEPA-filtered vacuum cleaner.
- Floors are sanitized with a steam cleaner.